This two storey, 5 bedroom, detached house offers plenty of bright spacious living accommodation. This family home was extended and renovated in 1998 and has been recently refurbished. The property is located c2km from Roscrea town with easy access to schools, shops and all amenities. There is ample parking to the front of the house and an enclosed rear garden. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a large detached home with great potential in an excellent location.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, WC, 5 Bedrooms, 1 En-suite and 2 Family Bathrooms.
• Entrance Hall: 6.7m x 1.4m – Tiled Floor
• Living Room: 6.5m x 4.4m Wood Floor, Solid Fuel Stove connected to heating system.
• Kitchen: 3.67m x 3.06m Tiled Floor, Fully fitted Kitchen.
• Dining Room: 3.55m x 5.2m Tiled Floor, Patio Doors to Garden, Larder Press
• Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.65m Wood Floor, External Door to Garden
• En-suite: 2.3m x 1.3m Tiled Floor, Electric Shower, WC, WHB.
• Bedroom 2: 4.74m x 3.59m Wood Floor
• Bathroom: 2.4m x 1.7m Fully Tiled, Electric Shower over Bath, WHB, WC, Fitted Presses.
• FIRST FLOOR
• Bedroom 3: 2.54m x 3.5m Wood Floor
• Bedroom 4: 2.55m x 3.5m Wood Floor
• Bedroom 5: 3.34m x 4.77m Wood
• Bathroom: 1.7m x 2.75m Fully Tiled, WC, WHB, Bath, Wired for Electric Shower.
The property is located in a quiet setting just off the old Limerick Road c 2km from
Roscrea town. Take the old Limerick Road out of Roscrea, turn right at Mulvey’s Tyres, travel c 0.5km, the
property is on the right.
There is a for sale board on the property.
- REA Seamus Browne
- Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
- + 353 505 23158