This three bed, two storey, semi-detached house offers excellent family accommodation. Conveniently located in an established residential area, on the periphery of Roscrea town centre within walking distance of all amenities. There is a driveway and garden to the front and a large garden to the rear with green house. The property has oil fired central heating, mains sewage, mains water and uPVC double glazed windows.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Store Room, 3 Bedrooms and family Bathroom. Outside there is a large storage shed.
• Entrance Hall: 4.8m x 1.85m Carpet.
• Living Room: 4.75m x 2.78m Wood floor, Cast iron fireplace with pine surround.
• Kitchen/Dining: 7.7m x 3.65m Fitted kitchen with oil fired range.
• Store Room: 2.65m x 1.8m Oil Burner
• Utility Room: 3m x 1.6m
• WC: WHB, WC
• Bedroom 1: 3.27m x 2.78m Carpet
• Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 4.65m Carpet
• Bedroom 3: 2.73m x 3.33m Wood Floor.
• Bathroom: 1.65m x 1.75m Fully tiled, WHB WC Electric Shower Unit.
- REA Seamus Browne
- Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
- + 353 505 23158